Fashion | Winter runaround outfit - Lilla Loves

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Fashion | Winter runaround outfit


Winter is the worst time for running errands. All I want to do is sit snuggled on the sofa watching Netflix and drinking tea. I find that my anemia is a lot worse this time of year. I have no energy and am just feel overall rubbish, this pretty much renders me a weekend recluse.

The only way I can get out of the house, without looking a mess, is disguising myself in winter (faux) furs, warming knits and switching my old and battered Ugg boots for some comfy but stylish boots. I also keep to minimum makeup - just BB cream and eyebrows - in these pictures I forgot the trusty mascara.

This outfit has been a firm favorite, just to throw on, keep comfy and snuggly and not look like a zombie while I walk round Tesco. The jumper is from Simply Be and is great worn with leggings or jeans. Here I am wearing my 'fancy' leopard leggings, I call them fancy because they are more than just run of the mill black leggings and quite a good quality material. I also wear these to my gymnastic classes!

A lot of womens winter coats at the moment are rather shapeless and bulky, which don't necessarily suit my frame. But I found this utter gem of a coat at JD Williams. It gives me a bit of shape, has a lovely faux fur collar and is also quite smart for a dinner date or a night out.

What are your key runaround pieces?



Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig