FASHION | Curvy Kate Pink 'Princess' balcony bra - Review - Lilla Loves

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FASHION | Curvy Kate Pink 'Princess' balcony bra - Review


After my post where I complained about how difficult it was to buy DD+ bras I got in contact with Curvy Kate about getting a sample, so that I could see how well there bras fitted and they very kindly said I could choose a set and they would send it out.

Literally the next day it arrived! I choose the Pink 'Princess' Balcony Bra* and matching undies. I decided to get the 36E and the bra fitted perfectly. What I love about this bra is that it is so comfortable and it also separates my boobs so they don't feel so big and bulky, who know it might even mean that I can wear a shirt without it gaping.

I decided to go for this set because I usually buy very 'sensible' bras and wanted to feel a bit sexy. When I was bigger as I felt  really unattractive in my underwear so wanted to draw as little attention to my body - that is however not to say that I don't think larger women can't be sexy Georgia Horne and Mia Tyler are two very sexual curvy ladies. I just personally felt unhappy at my old side despite my O/H loving me regardless.

Anyway thank you so much Curvy Kate for sending me this set to try and making me feel sexy :) I will definitely be buying Curvy Kate in the future.

                                                                   Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh this is so good to know! I have wear a 30DD cos of the size of my back NO WHERE stocks it!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nice of them to send that to you.
    It's nice to have a colour that you wouldn't normally wear in bra's. Stepping out of your comfort zone.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig