FASHION | @BouxAvenue Bra - Fit Review - Lilla Loves

Friday, July 06, 2012

FASHION | @BouxAvenue Bra - Fit Review



As I mentioned in my previous bra post I ordered some bras in the Boux Avenue sale. I ordered two Bridgette embroidered unpadded balconette bras as I had to finally admit that none of my bras fitted me anymore. All my other bras were a 40E and they just offered no support and basically made me look larger than I am and were awful. This need is what provoked me to go into town and resulted in my first ever bra post. 

First things first, I decided that I would work out my bra size myself. I originally used the stupid +4/5 method, which I will tell you now is NOT ACCURATE. I then tried the more accurate way that I got from one of my favorite bra blogs and came back with a 36E.

I was still skeptical about this size - partly because I couldn't believe my band had gone down so much in such a small time. But when I got my sports bra at She Active the amazing sales assistant, Robyn, confirmed I was indeed a 36E. So my bra search started and again the really helpful lady at La Senza measured me as a 36E before confirming nothing in the shop would fit me. So I decided to order some from Boux Avenue. 

I ordered the bras in a 36E ready to have to send them back and get another size, but they were true to size! We missed the delivery in the morning as we were both at work, my O/H called to rearrange and the courier dropped them round an hour later! The bras were packed beautifully in a lovely box (shown above) and scattered with petals, which I loved!

The bra itself is really comfortable and the fit is perfect, the band is firm around my chest/back, the wires at the front are flat against my chest, I have no quadraboob and the cups aren't too big! I would definitely buy more from them again. With a bit of luck they will open a store in Brighton too!

The only problem I had with my order is one of the bras was damaged when I received it, so I've had to send it back. This was very easy to do and Boux Avenue offer free returns, lets hope they have it in stock.

Love Lilla xx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I do hope that they open a branch in Brighton soon, I have a thing for their pj shorts; very cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Haven't tried their PJs but when I told my sister about my bras she mentioned their PJs were good too!

      Delete
  2. I have worn this bra for many years. They are the most comfortable, I have ever worn wonderbra bras. They move with me when I breathe or lift my arms up they stay and don't ride up

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig