FASHION | ASOS Blogger Challenge - My Entry - Lilla Loves

Monday, July 09, 2012

FASHION | ASOS Blogger Challenge - My Entry


Top : £15.00
Trousers : £28.00 
Shoes : £18.00
Sunglasses : £12.00
Bracelet : £18.00
Outfit Total: £91.00 

I decided that I would enter the Discount Coder ASOS Blogger Challenge. The aim of the game is to make an outfit for £100 or under from items bought solely from ASOS. The winner of the challenge gets £100 ASOS vouchers.

I know fashion isn't something I've really approached yet, but as I get slimmer and start buying new clothes (I find it hard to bring myself to spend money on clothes that won't fit me in a month) I would like to start doing more fashion focused pieces and maybe even outfit of the days.... But we will see. Anyway let me know what you think of my out fit :)

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you! I hope they like it too! I'd quite like to purchase it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig