BEAUTY | Nip + Fab Sheer Make-Up Fix- Make-up bag must! - Lilla Loves

Monday, January 09, 2012

BEAUTY | Nip + Fab Sheer Make-Up Fix- Make-up bag must!

I first got hold of NIP+FAB Sheer Make-Up Fix in October, and since trying it, it has become a make up bag must for me!

The Sheer Make-up fix  is a fantastic product that helps to even out your skin tone and texture. It can be used by itself for a natural look or under make up as a primer.

Sheer Make-Up fix is an easy to apply, citrus smelling gel that soaks into your skin easily so that you can apply your make up almost immediately if you want to. The gel instantly works on your skin so it feel velvety soft and ultra smooth.

As I've previously said, it can be used with or without make up, but if used as a primer my make up stays in place more or less all day with no smudging or wearing away and helps your skin look flawless! Since I've been using it i have had endless comments on how great my skin looks.

Previous to using this, I had never used a primer, but now I am a firm believer in primer!

. This may seem steep but the product last for ages!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig